Hi HLSS HDRs
The end of 2019 is approaching (eep!), so I’m pleased to invite you all to our End of Year Picnic!
Where: Brisbane City Botanic Gardens (see on Google maps)
Date: Saturday 14th December
Time: from 3:00pm
- Who’s welcome? All HLSS HDRs, plus friends, children, partners, etc.
- How do I get there? These gardens are in the city, on the Brisbane River, a 15-20 minute walk from Queen Street Mall. See the Council’s tips on how to get there. (Make sure you come to the city botanic gardens – not the Mt Coot-tha botanic gardens!)
- Where exactly will you all be? We plan to find a spot of green in the shade at the QUT-end of the gardens, near to the cafe.
- What should I bring? Anything you want to eat or drink (bring something to share if you like!), a hat perhaps, some sunscreen, something to sit on (a towel, picnic rug, or chair), any picnic games you’d like to play…
- What if I get lost or have questions? You can send me an email (katherine [dot] dallaston [at] griffithuni [dot] edu [dot] au) or call me – 04 04 125 251.
Hope to see you all there!